Rocker Swing – A Real Educational Wooden Toy
Birdie rocking toy with natural sides and white laths by Nobsi could be an ideal starting point for a toddler’s healthy development as it offers a lot of excitement and directs children to take joy in movement.
♡ MADE BY MIDWIFE TO ALL CHILDREN – Nobsi is created with love and care by mother of 3 who’s also a midwife.
♡ EDUCATIONAL – Thanks to the well-considered design, the rocking toy contributes towards the child’s healthy development – improves the body cognition, coordination, spatial awareness and posture. Creative thinking and imagination will also be implemented.
♡ MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Rocking swing is a multi purposeful toy which can be used as a rocking toy, climbing ladder, tunnel, gate, nest for toys, slide etc.
♡ ECO-FRIENDLY – Rockers are made of humidity proof birch plywood and we use water-based colours and varnishes, which meet the EN71 toy safety standards. Our packaging is also eco-friendly (recycled paper).
♡ SAFE & DURABLE – We use only natural and eco-friendly materials. Each toy has a high-quality, smooth finish and no sharp angles. Our rockers are laboratory tested and they are compliant of toy safety standards CE and en71.
Nobsi – Let Your Joy Fly!
- Designed and produced in Estonia – carries Nordic Design aesthetics
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Usable throughout the whole childhood and even longer
- The rocker comes as a flat pack with instructions and an assembly kit. Assembling video: HERE
Product base: humidity proof birch plywood
Finish: water-based colours and varnishes, which meet the EN71 toy safety standards (more information HERE)
- Weight: ca 4,5 kg
- Width: 41cm
- Length: 89cm (BIRDIE), 98cm (JUMBO)
- Height: 39cm
- Suitable for children aged 1 year and above
- Small children who are in danger of falling should use the rocking toy only under parental control
- Maximum carrying capacity is 50kg
- Rocking toy is designed for indoor use. It’s not suitable for outdoors
- Binding screws should be checked regularly and adjusted when needed
- Rocking toy could carry on moving as a result of the child’s activity. Should be used only on the even floor
- Do not leave the rocking toy near an open fire or any other source of radiant heat
- Remove the rocking toy from use immediately after it has been damaged
- The packaging of the rocking toy is not a toy and it should be removed from the reach of children immediately and be kept out of reach of children