Nobsi is a family business born from the artisan design of its creator. Our unique designed Rocking Toys are sold throughout the World and are available to you.
Every one of the Rocking Toys are made with highest quality natural wood from our sustainable forests with water based child safe paints for the exquisite designs.
Each Rocker is hand finished by the family and sent to your child with love and warmth knowing the Rocking Toy contributes towards their physical, mental developments as well as hours of fun, laughter and relaxation.
1. MILLING. The rocker swing parts are made from sustainable high B/B quality birchwood. They are are milled out on a CNC machine so that each part meets the highest quality and safety requirements.
2. PRE-PRODUCTION. We will review all the details that need finishing. If necessary, we make pre-finishes and minor repairs to the laths and side parts
3. FIRST FINISHING. We apply the first coat of varnish on the laths.
3. FIRST FINISHING. We apply the first coat of varnish on the sides: with a roller we apply the varnish on the side part and also to the edges (they are contact with the floor). After drying, we do the same with the other side.
5. SECOND FINISHING. After the intermediate sanding, we also apply a second coat of varnish to the side part. We also cover the rockers with the varnish (Flamingo in the picture). The double finish gives the rocker a nice look, is easy to maintain and durable.
7. PAINTING THE SCREWS. We also tint the screws used for attaching the laths to make the overall impression of the rocker more beautiful. First, we attach the screws to the base.
7.1. PAINTING THE SCREWS. Painting screws with a roller.
CRAFTING OF MAGNETIC ANIMALS
1. CNC MILLING OF ANIMALS. CNC milling ensures an ideal fit in the socket.
2. GLUING OF MAGNETS INTO SOCKETS. For us, when creating a jigsaw puzzle, it was essential that the swing did not contain small parts that were not suitable for children.
2. GLUING OF MAGNETS INTO SOCKETS
3. GLUING OF ANIMALS. We developed a model in which the halves of the animals are glued together and the magnet is installed inside the animal.
4. INTERMEDIATE SANDING. We remove any unevenness caused by gluing the animal together by sanding.
5. FIRST LAYER OF COLOR
6. SECOND INTERMEDIATE SANDING. Before applying the final finish, we do an intermediate sanding to ensure maximum smoothness.
7. SECOND LAYER OF COLOR
8. INSTALLATION OF STICKERS
9. PACKAGING OF MAGNETIC ANIMALS
10. STICKING MAGNETIC RESPONSES IN ROCKER SOCKETS. In order for the animals and the rocker to be placed in the nests to have a magnetic property with each other, we install a magnetic response in the nests of the rocker under pressure.
10. STICKING MAGNETIC RESPONSES IN ROCKER SOCKETS.